Helix piercing help?!?

So, I’ve never changed my helix jewellery before but i bought a new earring that I want to put in (i can also clean the hole properly if I take this one out). I heard about the righty tighty left loosey thing so I was screwing “left” but I’m not completely sure which way left actually is. I unscrewed the ball on... show more So, I’ve never changed my helix jewellery before but i bought a new earring that I want to put in (i can also clean the hole properly if I take this one out). I heard about the righty tighty left loosey thing so I was screwing “left” but I’m not completely sure which way left actually is. I unscrewed the ball on the piercing I want to put in but I can’t unscrew the one on my ear. I’ve tried the rubber gloves tips and whatever but maybe I’m just twisting the wrong way?

For anyone asking why I don’t just go back to the piercing place, it’s in another city (which I am going back to but not for a while plus they’re really busy and charge to change the piercing). All of the places near me only allow those over 17 for some reason and I’m 16 with no one who can take me.

Any help would be much appreciated.