Why do i have no breasts?

i just turned 16. i got my first period just over a month ago, around the same time my mum got hers and 3 ish months later than my sister got hers. but both my mum and my sister developed breasts at the average age of around 14. my sister is a 34C and my mum was a D cup until she had kids and now she is a B cup.... show more i just turned 16. i got my first period just over a month ago, around the same time my mum got hers and 3 ish months later than my sister got hers. but both my mum and my sister developed breasts at the average age of around 14. my sister is a 34C and my mum was a D cup until she had kids and now she is a B cup. but i am a 30AA. when i spoke to my mum about it she said i probably have more of my dads side genes as i don’t have the freckly fair skin my sister and mum do and she said that my dads mum didn’t have big breasts: but seriously...30AA, is that a joke. i am so insecure being a 16 year old with a 10 year olds chest. i am too embarrassed to wear many clothes and definitely too embarrassed to have a boyfriend. i’m holding out hope that because i only just started my period that i still have time for my breasts to grow but i’m increasingly becoming my concerned and seriously more insecure. what can i do to make them grow and is there anything a doctor could do? thanks.
17 answers 17