Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Youre on a freeway in a foreign country and your friend starts driving 75 in a 45 MPH zone. Jail is 3 years for traffic violation. WWYD?

For ANY traffic violation in this country jail is a mandatory 3 years. But your friend started speeding and 2 cops started chasing after him, what would you do?

None of y'all will try to speed out of the situation?? LOL a couple of friends did that and got away with it.

• ?

Tell him I'll see him in three years.

ask him if I can have his car as the cops take the DRIVER away. You don't arrest the passenger. You arrest the operator of the vehicle .

Ask the cop if I can blow the siren while we're all en route to the police station.

Write a novel while in jail with my friend for 3 years.

I'll pretend that I was sleep the entire time. I was not involved and I'll bail you out.

im gonna stop texting and catch up then pass him that way i dont have to outrun the cop just my friend let the cops deal with that fool