Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Why do i way so much more than i look.?

Hi, i'm 15 and weigh 14 stone, yet i look like i weigh 10, which is still overweight but i still fit into all the same clothes that i did when i was 7 stone. I don't know why i'm still gaining weight because i walk 2 miles to school and back everyday, I eat average for a 15 year old and i've been doing this for 3 years now but not lost a single pound. I look slimmer then i was 3 years ago but i weigh a lot more. I can't seem to understand why I keep gaining weight when i'm doing way more exercise than anyone else i know but weigh way more than them.

Favorite Answer

See your GP to get your thyroid checked and if that's clear you're simply overeating. Ask for a referral to a dietician as adolescent obesity is incredibly unhealthy. You need to add some cardio to the walking you're already doing so get a bike or take up jogging.

Because you’re growing taller.