Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

Want to get fit, lose fat and built muscle but have no idea where to start?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Try the Insanity Workout.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Start by learning about nutrition, calorie requirements and meal planning. There will be no benefit to exercising if eating is out of control,

After eating is under control begin learning about, planning and doing strength training and cardio workouts. Exercise is necessary to have a lean tone body, However, the gains in muscle size from natural bodybuilding vary greatly and are very limited for most people.

After nutrition and workouts are under control start learning about supplements, realizing that many are useless but some may be beneficial.

• 4 months ago

I am trying to gain weight and counting calories has really helped me to gain so maybe same to loose. Start with something simple for exercise as even just pressups will help arms, shoulders chest and even abbs a little.

As for loosing weight 1tbs mayo can have 103 calories. If like me love mayo It can add an extra 309 Cal's +withchips. Cut out the sause. Olive oil is healthy but has 135cals per 1tbs. Know what you are eating. It really is, you are what you eat. People say they eat little but gain alot. Most of the time it's not the case they are overeating calories. Even include all drinks. 1ltr orange can have 470cals and 1larger can have up to 180cals.

Best is to have a food log. Hope this helps 🙏

• 4 months ago

join a gym and do cross fit or join a gym and ask them to show you a routine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.