Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What is the worse date you have ever been on?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

It was a blind date.I didn't know at the time but he was an Eastern European and didn't speak a word of English !!!

• 2 months ago

I took this girl Naomi that I met at a support group out for dinner. She couldn’t take a compliment and was pretty quiet and obviously nervous. After dinner I wanted to walk around and hang out, but she was running low on cigarettes and insisted I drive her home. A few days later she called me and said she talked to her therapist and they agreed she wasn’t ready to date.

• CAB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

An ex friend of my current wife. It was a train wreck from start to finish.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I went on this date and it was a disaster.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I will reply based on the experience of what my friends told me. Going to dates is bed because if you use to go with people who you are not even attracted to and then you get exhausted because it feels interviewing people for a job.

• 2 months ago

I have had lots of those, but one of the worst was when the guy I was on a date with told me he had a bunch of kids with various women, hated cats ( I had 2 cats at the time) and was looking to get married.

• 2 months ago

blind date.........my friend set me up, told me she was hot.....and I'd really enjoy her company.

I was stupid enough to fall for it, so I went .

In a nutshell..........she was a school cafeteria worker........as plain Jane as they get......and she sat there all night like a lump on a log, with nothing to say, despite my every effort to get her to talk.

Basically, towards the end of the dinner, all I could think of was ways to get even with my friend. ------which I later did.

• 2 months ago

I've probably erased it off my memory.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

february 11th......

• Ben
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The one where I didn't get laid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.