Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 months ago

Can you get cancer from tobacco if you don't draw the smoke into your lungs when you smoke, but only inhale it into your mouth?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If you DON'T inhale the smoke into your lungs and only inhale it in your mouth, then what's the point of smoking in the first place?

• P.L.
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Have you not heard of mouth cancer. I knew someone who lost half of his face during an operation for a late stage mouth cancer.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Everyone knows smoking increases the risk of cancer and several other problems. Why do you keep posting childish questions about it?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, you can get cancer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You can get mouth cancer

• Have you never heard of mouth cancer? Throat cancer? Tongue cancer?

If it's made of cells, which is pretty much everything in your body, then cancer can develop. Cancer, in the most general sense, is unregulated cell growth.

I won't tell you not to smoke, because I used to smoke as well. I'll only tell you that there's no such thing as a healthy smoking habit.

• 3 months ago

Yeah.

Cancer, heart disease, you name it.

Everything in this picture except lung cancer, bronchitis or emphysema is a result of the stuff in the smoke either being swallowed, or being absorbed into your bloodstream.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes. Cancer of the mouth and tongue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.