At least 2 therapists have said I have bipolar disorder and others said I have symptoms of it. I never agreed to go on medicine?

And don’t think it would be beneficial to me, I live a normal life, want normal things, sometimes life can get hard when I have my ups or downs but I still don’t want to be on medicine so I choose to try to be as normal as can be and live a normal life without medicine. Do you think I should reconsider and get... show more And don’t think it would be beneficial to me, I live a normal life, want normal things, sometimes life can get hard when I have my ups or downs but I still don’t want to be on medicine so I choose to try to be as normal as can be and live a normal life without medicine. Do you think I should reconsider and get therapy for bipolar disorder? Will therapy help or I can only do medicine?