So I dream about a friend texting the number 41 and much more ?

It started with my friend identifying me as the 41th guy in the picture which I sent Her last night . Then I dreamed about clicking pictures with my smartphone of the school party which I was in last night with a guy friend who was also clicking photos in the dream . After that I was near my tuition teacher s... show more It started with my friend identifying me as the 41th guy in the picture which I sent Her last night . Then I dreamed about clicking pictures with my smartphone of the school party which I was in last night with a guy friend who was also clicking photos in the dream . After that I was near my tuition teacher s home where he teaches and there i ran away from a friend ( idk why did I run because usually I won t and ya I do sometimes act like an introvert and avoid people) after seeing him. Later I was in my home ( which was not my actual home ) and suddenly I guess the guy after seeing whom I ran away visited my home with a lot of people, all of whom were my classmates and friends . They were all happy and maybe because they all attended the school party .I was bit shocked because normally I don t invite friends to my home. They were all energetic and talking with eachother. Then one of my female classmate approached who was looking very energetic and fun loving and even in real life every energetic. She was looking pretty like last night s party, wearing the same clothes in my dream.she was being fun and playful wih me , messing with me and making me dress like a woman and laughing with me ( usually we don t even talk in real life ). Then I woke up and the dream ended.
0