Is a 4 yr old a baby? I mean you might say preschooler but...?

Ok when someone brought to a different place as a 4yr old (exactly) did this really grew up in place 2 or is it half and half. Cause hardly anybody remembers first three yrs of there life. Cause when someone learns that my father kept me and my mom in my ancestral country for three yrs. I was an infant/baby the... show more Ok when someone brought to a different place as a 4yr old (exactly) did this really grew up in place 2 or is it half and half. Cause hardly anybody remembers first three yrs of there life. Cause when someone learns that my father kept me and my mom in my ancestral country for three yrs. I was an infant/baby the whole time there to me it feels like I never lived there. Never there nor born here but anyway but I am afraid the number 4. That’s why I tell 3.5 yrs old cause I was not at 4 I was brought here at four, anyway...umm do they think or predict that I am half and half. For example someone coming here at 6 or 7 are half and half due to the fact that there kids and that they actually are half brought in country of birth and place 2 being 2nd country but for someone being a toddler/infant. These guys have the same experiences as if someone born and brought up and I don’t understand why they ask me if remember place 1 and the answer is no obviously but why there be a question. Why Are they doubting me?
1 answer 1