Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Is it normal to get bullied?

It’s embarrassing to say this. I was bullied quite a bit in my life. Did this ever happen to anyone else? It will be comforting to know that I’m not the only one who’s experienced this kind of treatment.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

no of course you're not alone, i was bullied in my earlier life too for being shy, you eventually learn to get over it somewhat and keep moving forward.

• 2 months ago

Bullying happens all the time now, unfortunately. So no, you are not alone.

• 2 months ago

No. It is not normal to get bullied. In fact, bullying has been around for thousands of years. Personally, I found that self-confidence had given me a power that the bully does not possess.

• 2 months ago

u don't get bullied much when u beat up kids that bully u

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

it is not normal but you need to stand up

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're not alone. I was bullied my whole time in school. Only back then it was just being picked on. To this day, if I ran into some of the worst offenders, I'd have a hard time not attacking them.

• 2 months ago

It happens to everyone but I'm not saying it's okay. Try to get help.

• 2 months ago

People who slink around looking like they don't believe in themselves get bullied more than others. It depends what you mean by "bullying". That word gets tossed around a lot. I think just about everyone has experienced minor episodes of bullying. I remember someone putting a "kick me" sign on my back and everyone laughing. But they were doing it to everyone, not targeting me. People who laugh at themselves and project some confidence are not bullied as much.

• 2 months ago

It's always been normal but shouldn't happen at all.

• 2 months ago

it happens to everyone. if you're a girl sometimes its totally random. if you're a guy it's usually because you're weak or too sensitive and would benefit from eating less and working out more.

i've never seen a Bully that didn't deeply down care about the person they were Bullying and want to help them conform to social norms if not excel beyond sub-mediocrity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.