Yo asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 2 months ago

Is anyone still interested in cross stitch? If so what do you think might be the most popular types of patterns?

• Ronali
    Best Answer

I have a Facebook friend who sews cross stitch patterns for a living, and she orders lots and lots of patterns every month. From what I've seen, the most popular patterns have been angels, ballerina, reproductions of famous paintings, teddy bears, animals, and cartoon characters.

• drip

I do counted cross stitching, My local needlepoint store has a lots of great kits and patterns. And I find things online too. Most popular, I have no idea, but would guess holiday patterns,

• D J

It is hard to find interesting patterns. There use to be a magazine called Workbaskets, I have years worth. They offer all kind of craft patterns including cross stitch. You might see if they are available online.

• B-Dub

My mother taught my oldest to cross stitch but she likes to crochet better. She is currently making scarfs for her younger sisters, very sparkly! It seems that flowers and seasonal themes never go out of style.

What on earth is cross stitch

• B-Dub

A kind of sewing by making x-shaped stitches to form pattern or picture.