Yo asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 2 months ago

Is anyone still interested in cross stitch? If so what do you think might be the most popular types of patterns?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ronali
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

I have a Facebook friend who sews cross stitch patterns for a living, and she orders lots and lots of patterns every month. From what I've seen, the most popular patterns have been angels, ballerina, reproductions of famous paintings, teddy bears, animals, and cartoon characters.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I do counted cross stitching, My local needlepoint store has a lots of great kits and patterns. And I find things online too. Most popular, I have no idea, but would guess holiday patterns,

• D J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is hard to find interesting patterns. There use to be a magazine called Workbaskets, I have years worth. They offer all kind of craft patterns including cross stitch. You might see if they are available online.

• B-Dub
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

My mother taught my oldest to cross stitch but she likes to crochet better. She is currently making scarfs for her younger sisters, very sparkly! It seems that flowers and seasonal themes never go out of style.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What on earth is cross stitch

• B-Dub
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

A kind of sewing by making x-shaped stitches to form pattern or picture.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.