Help! Ford Taurus 03, AC clutch won't engage and feron won't flow in while charging?

Hello folks, I have replaced the ac compressor, dryer, orifice tube, and condenser then vacuumed the system and let is set for 30 mins and no leak was observed. Now, I am using a set of manifold to charge it the system. Connected first can 12 oz and went great, system started to charge and the can got cold then... show more Hello folks, I have replaced the ac compressor, dryer, orifice tube, and condenser then vacuumed the system and let is set for 30 mins and no leak was observed. Now, I am using a set of manifold to charge it the system. Connected first can 12 oz and went great, system started to charge and the can got cold then connected second can but flow was a lot slower and then the flow stopped. I am only charging on the low side of course and the high side is closed. I have noticed that the manifold gauges on the high and low are reading really high around 110 psi on the low and 100 on the high. The system is not accepting any gas flow anymore and at this time the compressor clutch won't engage. the compressor is brand new and filled it will oil prior to the installation. Not sure what I am doing wrong, please any help and guidance will be appropriated. What course of actions should I take? Thanks.

P.S. The total refrigerant shall be 34 oz so I don't think the system is overcharged. I think I have about 16 oz at the most in there. Also, replaced the blown A/C clutch relay, PCM keep alive pwoer fuse 10A.
Update: Thanks, Well, that worked, now I think I got another issue, once I jumped it and worked, the high side the low side seems to be great, dropped to 30 and the refrigerant kept flowing, now the high side has a major issue, it kept building up pressure quickly and burst at the high manifold gauge that connects to the... show more Thanks, Well, that worked, now I think I got another issue, once I jumped it and worked, the high side the low side seems to be great, dropped to 30 and the refrigerant kept flowing, now the high side has a major issue, it kept building up pressure quickly and burst at the high manifold gauge that connects to the high Schrader. I am not sure what this indicates, is this mean that there is a blockage on the high side? thanks