Legal ? Regarding mental health court and utilizing medical history to help build defense case?

I have an upcoming appointment with mental health court . I was charged with criminal mischief and resisting arrest. I was extremely ****** up at the time of my arrest. I have a history of mental health-related hospital admissions and psychiatric issues . I want to see how I can reduce the severity of my charges... show more I have an upcoming appointment with mental health court . I was charged with criminal mischief and resisting arrest. I was extremely ****** up at the time of my arrest. I have a history of mental health-related hospital admissions and psychiatric issues . I want to see how I can reduce the severity of my charges utilizing previous medical history data...any help is appreciated, thanks
1 answer 1