When will there just be equality between men and women and no longer these people assuming feminism means man hating?

Update: i feel like at the same time there is equality between the two but there also isnt and i feel that people are mistaking feminism to be man hating which is no true
Update 2: thats not what it means and i feel that people are just either using feminism to be man hating or they are just misunderstanding what it means and it makes me upset because as a man i feel i am being hating for things that i have never done. i honestly feel women are equal to men and both should be treated fairly... show more thats not what it means and i feel that people are just either using feminism to be man hating or they are just misunderstanding what it means and it makes me upset because as a man i feel i am being hating for things that i have never done. i honestly feel women are equal to men and both should be treated fairly and equal. no one should ever feel that they are inferior or superior to anyone because we are all equal. i have had enough of these man hating women and woman hating men
Update 3: they are really affecting this society and i feel that we are heading more to a split society between men and women
Update 4: as a male i totally support the movement of feminism and womens rights equality but i feel like women hating men has nothing to do with it and is pointless to helping them get equality. i as a man thought totally feel that women and men are equal and should have equal rights
14 answers 14