Certain keys on my Windows 8.1 laptop keyboard no longer work. Help please?

My little brother was playing some kid's games on certain websites. But after he shuts the games down, the following keys no longer work: K, L, left square bracket and the Enter Key that's below the backspace key. This isn't the first time, and it certainly not due to a broken keyboard. As this only happens when he plays games on it. And it's not due to him bashing on the keyboard, as it's always the same keys that become disabled afterwards. I managed by random luck to get them back previous times by trying random things such as uninstalling the keyboard and reboot the laptop. But today, neither of those worked. So I'm stuck. Help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Check the settings on the game when you boot up.

It could be that the game interface has the keys locked.

Good luck.

maybe you should take it to a computer place and have them fix it

• Enigma

Could be malware. Install the free version of SUPERAnti-spyware and the free version of Wise Care 365. Run a full scan with SUPERAnti-spyware and then clean up your hard drive with Wise Care 365. BTW,did you little brother have greasy or sticky fingers while using the keyboard? If so,clean them.

i would just take it to a computer place and let them fix it