Certain keys on my Windows 8.1 laptop keyboard no longer work. Help please?

My little brother was playing some kid's games on certain websites. But after he shuts the games down, the following keys no longer work: K, L, left square bracket and the Enter Key that's below the backspace key. This isn't the first time, and it certainly not due to a broken keyboard. As this only... show more My little brother was playing some kid's games on certain websites. But after he shuts the games down, the following keys no longer work: K, L, left square bracket and the Enter Key that's below the backspace key. This isn't the first time, and it certainly not due to a broken keyboard. As this only happens when he plays games on it. And it's not due to him bashing on the keyboard, as it's always the same keys that become disabled afterwards. I managed by random luck to get them back previous times by trying random things such as uninstalling the keyboard and reboot the laptop. But today, neither of those worked. So I'm stuck. Help would be appreciated.