Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysYom Kippur · 4 months ago

Did you know know that everbody has a little percent black in them...so you can say N@#$@?

Just look up your ancient past

A black guy probably did you great great great great great great great great great great grandma 

Favorite Answer

it dont bother me any, i like black people, i think theyre some of the nicest people on the planet

and, vice-a-versa, after leaving africa, about 6000-years ago, the entire population of africa was flooded with a back-flow of already white people migrating back into africa. this changed the entire genome of the african population.

just saying, that is old news, all of the people of the world are mixed with many races. that means we are all racial-mutts, there are no pure black people or pure white people, or pure middle eastern people; it does not exist. people are mutts of mixed origins. so much so, that one definition of a population is large groups of interbreeding peoples.

.

Source(s): population science. science daily.

i dont mind that, i think black people are some of the nicest people on the planet

• I dare you. After you're lynched I'll see you in my domain.

You know what? You sure can, just keep doing it.

That explains why I keep getting pulled over.