Cathy
Lv 4
Cathy asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 3 months ago

Do you agree with presidential hopeful Beto O'Rouke? Should law-abiding African-Americans be allowed to keep their hunting rifles???

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The 2nd amendment speaks about arms, it doesn't mention hunting, nor race. The 2nd amendment simply recognizes the rights of free Americans to keep and bear arms. Period. The 2nd is in place to make sure people like Beto cannot strip arms of ANY type from ANY race, creed or religion without due process.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

****** should not have guns or vote or drive cars or have children. They should be penned up

and kept away from real people. ****** should have no rights.

• 3 months ago

NASCAR Can be dangerous. Safety measures are taken. Weapons have no saftey

• abdul
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

All of my rifles all of my shotguns, all of my pistols have safeties. Only my revolvers have no safeties.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

it is the 2nd amendment rule

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

thats up to whoever makes those laws

• Rick
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

Pearl, I understand you're here because you're a point gamer. I feel people who answer for points violate the true purpose of Yahoo Answers.

• C T M
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No I do not agree, I think EVERYONE that's a non felon citizen of the USA should be allowed to own firearms. Not just negroes and not just hunting rifles.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That might be the only thing Beta ever said that I agree with, if he actually said it.

• ZDAYSURVIVR3 months agoReport

He said it. He's a moron. If he is actually dumb/ crazy enough to act on this it WILL result in bloodshed.

• marty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is their right. I don't agree with "they should" be able to keep them,he should be saying they will keep them. All Americans can keep their guns.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Beta O'rourke is running for an office where he is required to swear an oath to uphold and protect the constitution of the US, and his premise and main platform is gun confiscation from American citizens who are protected from that sort of extremism by the 2nd amendment. The minute he swears that oath, he should be arrested.

• Bernd
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They have the same Constitutional rights as the rest of us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.