Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

When Christians say that gays are bad since they can't have children, does that mean that heteros who choose to not have any, are also bad?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

The “they are bad because the can’t have kids” is just a front.

The real reason so many Christians are against gays is because it makes the Christians question their own hidden sexual desires which makes them feel uncomfortable. For instance, many Christian men hide the fact that one of the main reasons why they enjoy going to church is because they are secretly attracted to the Priest.......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your first mistake is giving Christians credit for any intelligence whatever.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

For some reason straight people who can't have children are exempt from their contempt. Which proves that it's not about having children at all, it's about hating gays.

• 2 months ago

I'm a Christians and I have never said gays are bad, and certainly not because they don't usually have children.

So much for your question.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Judgment belongs to God. Anyway, I recommend Christians to strive and stay in peak physical shape to avoid judgmental thinking.

• 2 months ago

LOL @ EXTREMELY pro-kids minded people, that are all like: "you're so freaking selfish for not having kids!!!11" As if your decision to have kids is not JUST as selfish? As if you're doing it as an act of charity, as opposed to just selfishly WANTING to breed? It's ridiculous.

In the end, they are BOTH selfishly based, in most cases. Both the decision to have kids, for the people who want them, and the decision NOT to have kids, for the people who don't. But in the end, the latter is still FAR better for the world at large!! In terms of NOT contributing to exponential population growth, on a planet that's already WAY overcrowded with humans, and at a high risk of going to utter sh*t because of it.

Source(s): Childfree person. (Who's neither gay nor straight, for the record.)
  • 2 months ago

But they can, adoption is an option.

I personally don't like children but I find adoption a very noble act..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.