I really need support getting over someone and not sure how to do it has anyone been in a similar position?

So this person has now become my life. I have recently turned my focus to myself, but I can't always be busy enough where my thoughts and desires wonder off into the distance, I understand completely that this is a normal situation for everyone from time to time, but I set the intention some how so deeply by... show more So this person has now become my life. I have recently turned my focus to myself, but I can't always be busy enough where my thoughts and desires wonder off into the distance, I understand completely that this is a normal situation for everyone from time to time, but I set the intention some how so deeply by accident that this person is the centre of my life. They must be in it at some point otherwise inside me is going to continue to be hollow going through the motions or wallowing in self pity. I cannot seem to bring myself happiness, despite being proud of having the ability to spend 85 percent of my time literally all by myself, even at home. I have improved my relationships over the last two years around me in my current reality and one of my old therapists taught me that your very reality is very important so that's what I've been trying so hard to work on. But I cannot stop thinking about this person being in my life, a girl, who wanted me and now doesn't. I did it right and I waited to long or something and now she's moved on and found her own happiness. She won't let me speak to her even though she's the one person who I really tried to make effort with as she was the one who ultimately deserved it the most. Now I am alone and have no foundation of happiness for myself to relay onto others in life.
Update: ps she is a sexual and i connected with her because of how we met and our similar unique situations in life which were so coincidental and aligned perfectly and now its over.