Met this woman online who has taken a liking to me , not sure where to go from here, many details inside?

so im a gamer and for the past few months iv been a part of a small group of people who play together very often, more than a few times a week...every week. anyway this woman , shes a few years older than me, shes 34 and im 29, anywho we have gotten along very well, even jokinly call each other husband and wife at... show more so im a gamer and for the past few months iv been a part of a small group of people who play together very often, more than a few times a week...every week. anyway this woman , shes a few years older than me, shes 34 and im 29, anywho we have gotten along very well, even jokinly call each other husband and wife at times, the others dont seem to mind. my big problem is this : she has really gotten to want to know me and what i look like, wanted me to text her and all that, my issue is if youve spent so long talking to someone wont you have some idea in your mind of what they look like? granted i know what she looks like, this isnt a fake. i never lied about anything. i just dont want to break the illusion of what she has and not talk to me anymore, id be devastated. Shes very much an extrovert, i dont know if that matters, shes very open. this is weighing very much on my mind and my stomach is in knots.
Update: Granted i dont want to date this woman , we are just friends but honestly with her its hard to tell at times