I don't know what words to use on this paper. Can someone help?

I have a paper to do for class and part of the instructions say: Choose one specific type of cancer, it can be one from the diagnosis of a family member, friend or neighbor, or it can just be one you’ve found on google (i.e. Medulla neuroblastoma or renal cell carcinoma). After choosing the specific type of... show more I have a paper to do for class and part of the instructions say:

Choose one specific type of cancer, it can be one from the diagnosis of a family member, friend or neighbor, or it can just be one you’ve found on google (i.e. Medulla neuroblastoma or renal cell carcinoma). After choosing the specific type of cancer you should go into the library link and find an article you are interested in researching surrounding this particular type of cancer.

This paper should not include pronouns and should be concise. In other words, adjectives and metaphors are inappropriate.

So what words can I use? I searched examples of pronouns and adjectives up and I can't use a lot of words "I" would think the paper needs.