Where could I start to build my credit score for a disabled man who can't get a job, have SSI, no credit cards and with 7 health collections?

I'm a 25 y/o man who had an AVM rupture and an hemorrhagic stroke when I was 19, but that's a long story, can't use the whole right side of my body tho. I currently can't get a job and have SSI. I have 7 health collections from my stroke, and obviously I can't pay any of it because it's... show more I'm a 25 y/o man who had an AVM rupture and an hemorrhagic stroke when I was 19, but that's a long story, can't use the whole right side of my body tho. I currently can't get a job and have SSI. I have 7 health collections from my stroke, and obviously I can't pay any of it because it's insanely high, $1,100 just for the ambulance ride... Just don't really know where to start, I have Credit Karma tho