Recent confession by my Wife on a now deceased coworker.?

I wrote three years ago about an incident involving my Wife’s severe depression after the unexpected death of a coworker of mine who she was also friends with at her work place. A little background in that after his passing I found out that they texted daily and communicated daily on Facebook. That was all Unknown... show more I wrote three years ago about an incident involving my Wife’s severe depression after the unexpected death of a coworker of mine who she was also friends with at her work place. A little background in that after his passing I found out that they texted daily and communicated daily on Facebook. That was all Unknown to me until his death. For months after his passing she went into a severe depression and had to be medicated. To this day she still makes trips to his grave. I suspected more than just what she described as a deep friendship like he was like a brother to her but she swore that there was nothing more than the texting and Facebook, and on occasions when he came to her workplace. ( The visits to her workplace would not be out of the ordinary because of both her and his jobs which were intertwined) They both worked 3rd shift while I worked days. He was a single bachelor FYI. Again because of my love for Her I thought it was possible that it was like a sibling relationship and I never thought he’d ever go behind my back, although I did hear that he had sex with another coworkers wife. Now three years later. We had a Game Day Party last week here at our house and during that time my Wife who rarely drinks had a couple strong Margaritas. During that time she blurted out about Making Out with this coworker at a party four years ago after again having to much to drink. My suspicions now lead me to believe that they were So Very intimately involved. Am I just to think so?
7 answers 7