Relationship?

Ive been talking to this girl for about 9 days now and she wanted to start a relationship right of the bat and she keeps begging me to do things with her like wanting sexual intercourse all the time and its driving me nuts because there is times to where i dont want it like that i feel that shes to needy what do i do.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

You tell her that while you enjoyed the time you spent with her, you're not attracted to her in the way you want to continue seeing her. This is the truth and i've told people this before... and a couple guys have told me the same.

We aren't attracted to everyone, and even sometimes, when we are? There are deal breakers and things we don't want to put up with from someone else. Why torture yourself? Just let her know.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

What do you do? You DISTANCE yourself from this person.

You've identified the problem: she's too NEEDY.

• 10 months ago

Perhaps she wants a baby. Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends).

• 10 months ago

then don’t have her and find a new gf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.