Is it our breakup that changed him?

i dated someone five years ago. we were young and in love. he was way more in love with me and showed it in every way possible. sadly we broke up and from then till present day, he has changed into a completely different person. he ended up being a complete ***. he got married couple years ago and is now recently... show more i dated someone five years ago. we were young and in love. he was way more in love with me and showed it in every way possible. sadly we broke up and from then till present day, he has changed into a completely different person. he ended up being a complete ***. he got married couple years ago and is now recently divorced. he slept around with a lot of women and even reached out to me, saying he still loved me. we cut off communication now. i never understood why he has changed so much. he was never in the slightest bit an *** when we were together. what happened? is this my fault? i did hurt him which caused the break up. why has he changed into a completely different person?
2 answers 2