At a loss and don’t know what to do?

Him Libra, me Aquarius. Meet at work over a year ago. I am his only friend in the office, we have lunch everyday, we joke with each other all the time. Non stop flirting. We text all day everyday about everything and anything. We hooked up a few times, partied all the time. He has a son with his girlfriend that... show more Him Libra, me Aquarius. Meet at work over a year ago. I am his only friend in the office, we have lunch everyday, we joke with each other all the time. Non stop flirting. We text all day everyday about everything and anything. We hooked up a few times, partied all the time. He has a son with his girlfriend that lives with him but is not happy with the relationship, says they rushed things and her true colors came out. We can never stay mad at each other for to long I have distanced myself and cut contact before for 3 weeks the longest and every time he wins me back with his charm and tells me he needs me. There’s been times when he asks me what he should do with her. She knows me and knows I’m his best friend but doesn’t know we ever had anything sexual. Few days ago I expressed my love towards him. His response was I don’t want to lose this friendship I care about you and LOVE hanging out with you. I didn’t take it well and have cut all contact. We don’t greet each other in the mornings anymore at work there’s a silent tension between us. Does he love me to and just confused? Is it best to just cut ties and move on? I’ve fallen deep and never had this with any guy before even with my fiancé of 6 years we never had this compatibility, mental stimulation, sexual feelings.
4 answers 4