My parents keep buying my sister things and they do everything for her, then complain afterwards that she is irresponsible?

Lately I've noticed how my sister has my parents wrapped around their finger. If she needs something, my mum will buy it, or she will go all the way to town get really drunk and ring at like 3am demanding a lift and they'll just go and pick her up. They complain how their lives have been taken over and how... show more Lately I've noticed how my sister has my parents wrapped around their finger. If she needs something, my mum will buy it, or she will go all the way to town get really drunk and ring at like 3am demanding a lift and they'll just go and pick her up. They complain how their lives have been taken over and how she is irresponsible when on night outs and with money, but yet they carry on doing everything for her. Is this normal for a younger sibling to be treated this way?