Why did this older man keep avoiding looking and talking to me?

We were in a group of 2 girls (including me) and him. And i would keep looking at him when i got a chance just to see if he would look at me ever. He basically was seemingly avoiding looking at me and even when i was talking to the other person he would turn his head or body in the other direction as if he was... show more We were in a group of 2 girls (including me) and him. And i would keep looking at him when i got a chance just to see if he would look at me ever. He basically was seemingly avoiding looking at me and even when i was talking to the other person he would turn his head or body in the other direction as if he was looking for something intently. It was weird. It was like for 5 minutes or something. 
I have social anxiety and selective mutism but he doesn't seem to. He seems kind of sarcastic. So i doubt he was feeling insecure.
And one-time when i was walking in front of his line of sight i think he Might have turned his head really quickly to the side again like he doesnt want to even see i exist or something?