Will I be able to play the PS Plus games(Batman Arkham Knight) after September when the new games come out? I will still have ps plus?

• DIEGO.

good question!!

If you get a free game with PS+, it's yours as long as you have PS+ subscriptions. It's not just playable that month, but any future month when you are subscribed.

If you no longer subscribe you won't have access to those games anymore, but resubscribing will give you access again and you can continue your games from where you left off (or if you just buy the game while not subscribed will let you continue your game as well).

• Cantra

When you add PS Plus games to your account, they are playable at any time as long as you currently have an active PS Plus subscription. So yes, you will still be able to play them next month when new games are available for it. If your subscription runs out, they remain on your account, but you can't play them unless you buy them normally or resubscribe to PS Plus.

Source(s): Subscribed since 2012, can still play the very first games that I added

We don't know. How long before you renew your subscription?