I m I being immature?

I am 19 and just started my freshman years of college. The same night my parents dropped me off, they got into a moreible reck. My parents almost died, my dad has to learn how to walk again and my mom has to use a walker to move a short distance. I feel super stressed because of all of this and I m scared about... show more I am 19 and just started my freshman years of college. The same night my parents dropped me off, they got into a moreible reck. My parents almost died, my dad has to learn how to walk again and my mom has to use a walker to move a short distance.
I feel super stressed because of all of this and I m scared about what will happen. Despite that I am still attending classes even though I m super stressed. And a couple days ago a friend of mine died and I got the news while I was in class.
I am always sad and I m having a hard time dealing with everything that has happened. I thought me crying and being sad would be justified but everyone treats me like a baby when I am upset. They talk down to me and get an treat me like a child. Now I think that I m being childish. Am I being childish or is everyone around me a jerk?