Questions about Pharmacy as a career?

Hello! I am a grade eleven student in Canada, exploring different careers in hopes for some direction in my future. However, I have a few questions that would be nice to have answered in one go. Before I get into them, here is a little bit about me. I have grades of all nineties and go to a regular public high... show more Hello! I am a grade eleven student in Canada, exploring different careers in hopes for some direction in my future. However, I have a few questions that would be nice to have answered in one go. Before I get into them, here is a little bit about me. I have grades of all nineties and go to a regular public high school. I am particularly interested in science, which I got a 95 in last year. I continue to get 90s and 100s in biology and chemistry, but I have only just started these classes. I love to participate in school clubs (environmental, rotary).

Here are my questions about going into pharmacy:
- Is there a good chance I would get a job as a pharmacist? Is there a decreasing or increasing need for them?
- What schools in Canada are the best for pharmacy/offer a pharmacy program?
- What is the educational path for becoming a pharmacist?
- What grades and classes should I take to get accepted into the program I will need to go into post-secondary?
Please provide any other information you think I need and don't be afraid to ask questions!!
No negative responses, please!