Might have "trimethylaminuria" - what can I do?
Not having been to a doctor for these problems, I have realized I have some sort of stomach or disgestion issues. As a young woman (underweight but healthy), I have:
1. Strong bad breath even after brushing/mouthwash/tongue scraping.
2. Foul sweat smell, sweat easily and a lot.
3. Don't smell from the mouth or body as much, if at all, when I don't eat for days at a time.
4. It takes long for my food to come out as poop after eating... Often days.
5. Constipation is not uncommon. Diharrea comes as well at times.
Note that trimethylaminuria is something which is related to digestion issues and results in bad odors of the body. That's why I think I might have it.