Hesitations when speaking?

The reason why i dont answer many questions in class, I put my hand up, I know what i wan t to say but the words won t come out of my mouth and i look like an idiot, ... uh..is it... a nebula not just that is happens when in the middle of a sentence so if you breed two gira.. so if you breed two giraffes with... show more The reason why i dont answer many questions in class, I put my hand up, I know what i wan t to say but the words won t come out of my mouth and i look like an idiot, ... uh..is it... a nebula not just that is happens when in the middle of a sentence so if you breed two gira.. so if you breed two giraffes with lo...ng necks, in many years to come, the...

I have no problem when I am reading by the way. I try to hide the fact that i have this speaking problem by saying Like or Yeah when it happens. How do i overcome this, I recite what I am about to say before answering but it just keeps happening, how do i overcome this