Are you having issues with yahoo since it was updated?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

definitely and i wish theyd fix it

• 2 months ago

Yes ridiculous to have to go through some many changes just to get to home page plus it’s taking longer to load up other comments etc I like talking with people sharing comments life experiences up building others if possible.

• 2 months ago

No.  If anything it is far far better than it was.  If you are using your phone remember to use desktop mode.

• 2 months ago

Yes since we lost the Green Format there is no one to talk to about Victimisation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The format hasn't changed for me. However, I was unable to ask or answer questions using my usual browser (Opera). I used Firefox instead. Today, I can't use Firefox but Opera is okay!

• Laughing BOY
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

My phone works. And my ipad srarted working but has some issues still. It's an older ipad.

• 2 months ago

Notification do not clear after you look at them.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The desk top is ok. But the mobile is almost unusable.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nothing is perfect, i'd say its the best its been in a long time right now ..

Lv 7
    2 months ago

I been having issues with yahoo since first joining 10 years ago

• 2 months ago

It's actually less buggy and unpredictable than usual.  My "issue" is that they keep making absolutely ridiculously stupid design decisions.  They keep messing with the appearance when it is the substance that needs addressing.  

This site is overrun with trolls, gamers, and misinformation agents.  They could improve it vastly by getting rid of the anonymous and blocking features (that only helps the trolls).  But, they don't.  They don't seem to care about us users, only their revenue.  They don't seem to respect the fact that we are creating the content that they are profiting by.  

The irony is that they could make more money if there were more users and there would be more users if they had more respect for us.  I just don't understand how this site still exists when they continually and repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot.  But for some reason we carry on...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.