I can’t get high?

I’m 14 years old, I know what you’re thinking. “Why is a 14 year old trying to get high?”, well to put it simple I seen my friends doing it, so I was like hey, I wanna try it. So I did. I inhaled it like they told me to, then I let it out, and I didn’t feel anything. Keep in mind that this is my first time using a... show more I’m 14 years old, I know what you’re thinking. “Why is a 14 year old trying to get high?”, well to put it simple I seen my friends doing it, so I was like hey, I wanna try it. So I did. I inhaled it like they told me to, then I let it out, and I didn’t feel anything. Keep in mind that this is my first time using a wax pen or well doing anything. I kept hitting it and nothing happened I thought something is wrong with the cart, but I looked at my friends and they were high and i was just standing there talking big hits and still nothing happened. So I was sulking in class and the seniors I sit next to asked me what’s wrong so I told them I can’t get high, and they said maybe my body needs to gets used to it?
12 answers 12