Dorm Room Making Me Sick?

For the past week I've had a congested nose and sore throat, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been having a cold or anything. It only flares up when I'm in my dorm room, aside from that I'm fine. When I wake up in the morning I'm all stuffy but the second I leave my room I start sneezing, my... show more For the past week I've had a congested nose and sore throat, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been having a cold or anything. It only flares up when I'm in my dorm room, aside from that I'm fine. When I wake up in the morning I'm all stuffy but the second I leave my room I start sneezing, my nose clears up and my throat doesn't feel nearly as icky or need to be cleared. Is there a chance my room is making me sick? I stayed in the same format last year and never had anything like this, but I also stayed in my room less because I didn't get along with my former roommate. If certain spaces can make someone feel sick, is there a way to prevent this? All I can think of sure far is buying the masks ppl use when they're sick or trying not to catch germs.
4 answers 4