Crying after waking up?

I’ve been living with my husband for 2 years now and ever since we started living together I cry whenever I wake up and he’s not next to me. I text him or look for him in the apartment and I don’t think he’d leave me so it’s not that but I just don’t like the feeling of missing him when I wake up. *backstory... show more I’ve been living with my husband for 2 years now and ever since we started living together I cry whenever I wake up and he’s not next to me. I text him or look for him in the apartment and I don’t think he’d leave me so it’s not that but I just don’t like the feeling of missing him when I wake up.

*backstory story* My grandparents raised me as my parents lived in a different country and got divorced when I was 6 months old. They’re older now about to be 80 years old and I remember growing up if I didn’t see them right when I woke up I would cry and wonder where they went or why they left me but they would sometimes be in the kitchen or go grocery shopping while i slept. I would freak out for a second until I calmed myself down and knew they just stepped out.