Is Error 01 message on canon DSLR indicates the faulty lens or the camera body is faulty?

Few months back my camera fallen on the floor and it had a display problem. I fixed the display from service center and since then the camera worked just fine. But now sometimes I'm seeing Error 01: communication between camera and lens is faulty message. It happens specially when leave the camera switched off... show more Few months back my camera fallen on the floor and it had a display problem. I fixed the display from service center and since then the camera worked just fine. But now sometimes I'm seeing Error 01: communication between camera and lens is faulty message.
It happens specially when leave the camera switched off for several days. When I get the error message I just remove and attach the lens again and then the camera works just fine. Is it the fault with camera body or camera lens? I use canon 6D and a 40mm prime lens.