Is my boyfriend a sex addict?

I started dating this guy and he was honestly the perfect man, he had everyone fooled including me. He would literally treat me like a queen, and do everything all girls want their man to do, but when he’d do these nice things I’d always get the feeling like he didn’t really mean it.. The first time I caught him... show more I started dating this guy and he was honestly the perfect man, he had everyone fooled including me. He would literally treat me like a queen, and do everything all girls want their man to do, but when he’d do these nice things I’d always get the feeling like he didn’t really mean it.. The first time I caught him cheating I found him on tinder and he was texting multiple women, he blamed it on me at first and then started crying and said he loved me, I found out later that same night he went and had sex with someone else, pretty much in between a 2 month long relationship he had sex with his ex twice, gave money to a prostitue, took 3 girls on dates, talked to multiple women I still don’t know how many he actually seen or had sex with, I ended up finding out he had a fake Facebook and Instagram that he used just to look at naked women and look up the girls he’s had sex with in the past, and he’d constantly look them up . He lied about everything, he said his ex cheated on him, when in reality he cheated on her the entire 4 years, and the thing is I know I’m a very attractive girl and he honestly isn’t very attractive, and the women he’s cheated on me with have literally been ANYTHING he can find, ANYTHING. So I’m thinking, is this something wrong with HIM and not me?
4 answers 4