My parents are getting a new sofa and say the dog is banned from going on it. I asked why, and they say it's a 'Ladyboy' sofa. Is this fair?

It just seems so unfair. Also, I googled Ladyboy sofa and what came up was disgusting. My mum says it's a special treat for my dad - he's just been promoted and earns more money, and he's always wanted one of these ladyboys. Now I'm not just angry at the dog being made into a second class citizen,... show more It just seems so unfair. Also, I googled Ladyboy sofa and what came up was disgusting. My mum says it's a special treat for my dad - he's just been promoted and earns more money, and he's always wanted one of these ladyboys.

Now I'm not just angry at the dog being made into a second class citizen, I'm worried my dad is gay and he's going to leave my mum (then we wont' have any sofa at all).