Beloveds, it was revealed for me how the rapture will be like?

I will tell you how it was:

I saw in my dream, me, Sister Minerva, Sister Holga and Sister Margareth B Celestial making our daily fervent prayers.

Suddenly, everything startated shaking,and fire fell from the sky, we saw then, Christ within all of His glory coming down to rapture us, His Saints!

We started levitating in holiness, me, Sister Minerva, Sister Holga and Sister Margareth B Celestial.

We used the Heretics’ heads as stairs to raise up to the sky, while everything below was getting completely consumed by the fire and the suffering.

And only us, the pure and saint, went up in Christ’s rapture.

The rest is just satanic and sinful filth.

Get yourself converted mundane! It is time for Christ to find his Holy Church!

According to Funk & Wagnalls Standard Dictionary of Folklore, Mythology, and Legend, these celebrations originated from the belief that on a person’s birthday, “evil spirits and influences have the opportunity to attack the celebrants” and that “the presence of friends and the expression of good wishes help to protect the celebrant.” The book The Lore of Birthdays says that in ancient times, birthday records were “essential for the casting of a horoscope” based on “the mystic science of astrology.” This book adds that “birthday candles, in folk belief, are endowed with special magic for granting wishes.”

The Bible, however, condemns the use of magic, divination, or “anything like this.” (Deut 18:14In fact, one reason why God condemned the ancient city of Babylon was that its inhabitants practiced astrology, which is a form of divination. Jehovah’s Witnesses are not preoccupied with the roots of every custom; yet when the Scriptures give such pointed indications, we do not ignore them.

Source(s): Www.jw.org
  • k w

the rapture is false doctrine, just more malarky to fool the already deceived.......too bad you never knew.....

• k w

you will have to learn the hard way, don't blame me, but it's not written in the scriptures.......

• Doug

See the pic........

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
    • jon pike

Nice painting. I think that's Michael in front.

Sweetie, don't eat spicy stuff before bed. Or bland stuff. One of those. And maybe lay off Fox "News". Also, have you tried making money off this yet? That's what a real Rapture Shouter would do after such a dream as that. Offer lotions and prayers for the poor wicked sinners. Advise that there is still time to X. And...yeah. Gotta make bucks off the sitting ducks, hon. 

You appear to be confused about what a question is and what Y!A is about.Simply ending a sentence with a question mark does not make it a question.

• jon pike

I used to say that for years and finally gave up.

My dream was similar last night. There was a trumpet blast, louder than thunder but not unpleasant. Then great geological turmoil; floods and earthquakes. The voice of the Lord said, this is the first of seven before the saints are resurrected from their sleep and changed.

Source(s): 1 Cor. 15:51-52 Rev. 11:15

And your question is?

• Barely tolerated, it has been revealed to me that you don't know how to ask a question.

The rapture already took place. Haven't you noticed the disappearance of many good folk from this site? At that time the real Fireball was taken into the skies, while all the holy angels joyously sang her praises. Agape Granny was gathered into the bosom of Abraham. Olga was swept up so quickly that she was literally caught up out of her shoes. Father Earl was taken up, too, but that was only because he grabbed hold of the real Fireball's hair.

It is only us poor sinners posting here now.

---

I must say, I DO like the part about using the Heretics' heads as stairs. Very evocative visual image.

it is MILLIONS WHO WILL RAPTURE SO U R CONFUSED...ALL BORN AGAINS ARE GOING...NOT JUST CATHOLICS....ALL SAVED PROTESTANTS TOO...WAKE UP..