Beloveds, it was revealed for me how the rapture will be like?

I will tell you how it was: I saw in my dream, me, Sister Minerva, Sister Holga and Sister Margareth B Celestial making our daily fervent prayers. Suddenly, everything startated shaking,and fire fell from the sky, we saw then, Christ within all of His glory coming down to rapture us, His Saints! We started... show more I will tell you how it was:

I saw in my dream, me, Sister Minerva, Sister Holga and Sister Margareth B Celestial making our daily fervent prayers.

Suddenly, everything startated shaking,and fire fell from the sky, we saw then, Christ within all of His glory coming down to rapture us, His Saints!

We started levitating in holiness, me, Sister Minerva, Sister Holga and Sister Margareth B Celestial.

We used the Heretics’ heads as stairs to raise up to the sky, while everything below was getting completely consumed by the fire and the suffering.

And only us, the pure and saint, went up in Christ’s rapture.

The rest is just satanic and sinful filth.

Get yourself converted mundane! It is time for Christ to find his Holy Church!