How many Americans do you think live in UK, and what percentage of them are really worried about this years Halloween.?

obviously I single out Americans feelings on the great day of BREXIT, because its a known fact, Halloween is a big day for them. I just wonder what percentage of them believe this years Halloween would be ruined, by the fear of BREXIT and all the DOOM and GLOOM, stories the remoaners are talking about will happen... show more obviously I single out Americans feelings on the great day of BREXIT, because its a known fact, Halloween is a big day for them. I just wonder what percentage of them believe this years Halloween would be ruined, by the fear of BREXIT and all the DOOM and GLOOM, stories the remoaners are talking about will happen soon afterwards, or do they think its all hype.
Update: HEY GREG you say you were in the UK once during Halloween, but didn't miss it, that wasn't the question the question was this that Halloween falls on the 31st of October in both the UK AND U.S, well this year in the UK some people are getting really scared, because on that date of the 31st of October, our... show more HEY GREG you say you were in the UK once during Halloween, but didn't miss it, that wasn't the question the question was this that Halloween falls on the 31st of October in both the UK AND U.S, well this year in the UK some people are getting really scared, because on that date of the 31st of October, our new prime minister BO,JO has promised we will certainly be out on that day, no matter what.