Weird red bump on new tattoo?

So i got a tiny 3 inch tattoo on my thigh about 3 weeks ago, everything has been fine, cleaning and healing was going awesome. UNTIL it started itching and i accidentally scratched it. And now for the past few days its had a weird bump on it? The actual scab is really tiny but the whole area around it is perfectly... show more So i got a tiny 3 inch tattoo on my thigh about 3 weeks ago, everything has been fine, cleaning and healing was going awesome. UNTIL it started itching and i accidentally scratched it. And now for the past few days its had a weird bump on it? The actual scab is really tiny but the whole area around it is perfectly circular and red. Its been drying up a little bit but is there anything i should worry about? In your opinion is this just something mild that will go away on its own or should i see a doctor? I'm afraid its an infection but what i've seen off of google infections are way way worse.

Extra info: Everything was perfect, it started peeling on the first week, only had minor itching, it was all great.
Update: Update: The red area around the actual scab is slightly raised and still a little bit itchy but nothing unbearable. Its been this way for a few days now