My girlfriend is going to be harley quinn this halloween and I want to know what character would match up with harley quinn?

We are going to our friends superhero themed halloween party on October 31st and I want to know what superheroes will match with harley quinn, I need suggestions so I can get the ball rolling on my cosplay

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I have heard quite a few Americans who comment on politics, saying they fear this years Halloween (31st October) could be the day the fuse is lit, to cause the financial collapse many having been warning about. they think brexit might be the spark that starts the whole process of causing the next down turn.

• 2 months ago

Dead Shot.

Joker was hardly IN Suicide Squad. In the meantime, Dead Shot looked after his girl. ✊🥴

• Cyrus
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Well as if the Joker wasn't an obvious one lol, but if you want a hero I would go as Batman, why?

"BECAUSE I'M BATMAN"

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The joker, of course! She was in love with him even though at first he was her patient. You would be a nice couple like that. That being said, it's not easy to pull off the joker look, so maybe just aim for the hairstyle and the white makeup face first. Focus on the jokers lips later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The Joker

Batman

Do you not know anything about Harley Quinn? Anybody who'd crap on the Batman idea needs to watch the classic animated episode, "Harley's Holiday"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.