Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 3 months ago

Do you like to see graffiti?

Even though it’s vandalism, some of it is really artistic and beautiful and I sometimes stop and admire graffiti

No I don't.

Most of it, no. But there are some things worth seeing.

• gerald

yes it is interesting when talented people do innovative things no better Example than Banksie hes world class for his stuff , but rubbish is a dreadful sight

It can bring down the worth of everything in the area... I get your point sure its art and sure some of it looks good (while most is actually just a tag). However, vandalism is vandalism. If they want to paint a wall they should either build it them self or buy it first. They'll lose their money rather than wasting everyone elses.

No. Doesn't matter what the art style is, the stuff is vandalizing property. If they ASKED to do it and were approved, that's an entirely different thing.