Peep
Lv 5
Peep asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 months ago

Women do you notice hair growing in random places?

Or are you more hairier than other girl? I notice that I am only when i started on birth control 6 years ago, It stopped because birth control keeps your hormones balanced so it stops random hair. It might be good to be on birth control when youre pregnant. Could you be on birth control when you are pregnant?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Well, it's not totally random, the hair is definitely concentrated in a few areas.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If you had excess hair growth before starting birth control and being on birth control has stopped it, then you likely have some kind of hormone imbalance, such as PCOS. You should see an endocrinologist about it since hormone imbalances can affect your overall health and longevity, not just how often you need to tweeze.

And sorry, but birth control is just synthetic versions of hormones that your body produces *while* pregnant. That's how it works, but tricking your body into thinking it's already growing a baby and therefore doesn't need to ovulate. Taking BC while pregnant would do literally nothing. Also, you kinda need to stop taking it to get pregnant in the first place.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Are you seriously that stupid??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.