How much money do GameStop repairs cost?

I looked everywhere on google and I can't find a single page telling me how much it costs to repair a Nintendo Switch Joy Cons analog sticks drifting.

If you are in North America, Nintendo Support will repair Joy-Con drift problems for free regardless of the warrantee status.

So contact Nintendo Support and work with them to get them repaired.

They're likely backlogged with all of the repairs they are doing, so expect this to be at least 2-4 weeks. If you don't have a spare set of Joy-Con, you may want to invest in a new set and then have the repaired set as a back-up if you don't want to be stuck not playing for a month.

• Kyle

for the most part, stores like gamestop or best buy may not even "repair" them. they will just ship it back to their depots, and send you another refurbished one anyway.

you may be better off just buying a used one. you could probably save more that way.

You're not finding any information because GameStop doesn't repairs consoles or console accessories, at least in-store. Even if they did repair them, I wouldn't trust them.

You're better of going through Nintendo for support than with GameStop.

• Jim

Call your local GameStop on your cell phone and ask them.