Can i quit without a 2 weeks notice?

Im 22 years old and ive been working 80 hours a week now for about 2 months with 2 different jobs. I want to quit one of them because ive been feeling weird mentally. My mental health feels like it has been beaten up or something. Ive been sleeping about 3 hours a night for the past 2 months during my work week and... show more Im 22 years old and ive been working 80 hours a week now for about 2 months with 2 different jobs. I want to quit one of them because ive been feeling weird mentally. My mental health feels like it has been beaten up or something. Ive been sleeping about 3 hours a night for the past 2 months during my work week and i sleep in all day Thur. and most of Fri. morning. But during this time ive been having strange thoughts and weird tendencies. Ive also been eating less and have been feeling very off, not like myself at all. I honestly thought i could handle it but i was wrong, i always knew mental health was a controversial topic but when you're actually going through it, it is insane how the brain works and can be effected by not sleeping properly, eating correctly, and just having chronic fatigue for the past 2 months. So should i just quit? i feel bad but i just cannot continue working 2 jobs anymore 80 hours a week is brutal and even more that is has taken a toll on my mental health.
7 answers 7